The Windows-based software is an integrated application that allows you to design and print plastic cards on any card printer within minutes.
- Identification badges
- Security and Access Control badges
- Transit passes
- Membership cards
- Customer Loyalty cards
- Bank and Payment cards
- Official Documents
eMedia is also capable of more complex features beyond card design such as:
- Encoding magnetic strips, Smart Cards and Contactless Smart Cards
- Print out data contained in your own databases
- Print out calculated data
- Store information that relates to the cards printouts and the program usage in a database or in a log file
- Print in a single pass on cards: texts, images, barcodes, the holder’s picture acquired from any Twain / WIA camera or webcam
The software is split into 2 main modes:
There is also a third, more advanced mode: COM Server mode (Component Object Model) which allows a third-party program the ability to print and encode plastic cards, using eMedia-Cards CS as an expansion module. This mode is intended to be used by an application developer or solutions integrator. It allows the printout and encoding of plastic cards from a template defined in design mode using the third party program.
For a short video on the basics of eMedia CS, check out the tutorial below:
eMedia CS2 software is available in three versions, Standard, Professional and Expert from only £90 ex VAT.
For a full breakdown of the different versions, feature by feature, check out the comparison PDF here.
eMedia Standard Edition: £90 ex VAT
eMedia Professional Edition: £455.75 ex VAT
eMedia Expert Edition: £980.76 ex VAT
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows™ XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10, 32 and 64-bit versions
- Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003, 2008, 2012, Windows Home Server™, 32 and 64-bit versions
Minimum recommended hardware
- Dual Core Processor, 2.5 GHz
- 1.5 GB RAM
- DirectX 9.0 Graphics Card
To download a 30 day trial, absolutely free, click here.