The Evolis Avansia ID Card printer is available in different configurations and encoding options – contact us for more information and for pricing.
The premium retransfer printer for high definition cards
- Dual-sided printing (standard)
- Reverse transfer printing
- Over the edge printing
- Color dye sublimation and resin monochrome retransfer
- 600 dpi print head (23.6 dots/mm)
- Bitmap: 24 bits, R/G/B 256 level
- Printout: Y/M/C 256 level
- 64 MB of memory (RAM)
Robustness for high security card issuance
Avansia is a Retransfer technology direct-to-card printer for very high quality card delivery. Designed for rigorous use, Avansia is extremely robust and provides high security card issuance.
Capable of issuing more than 140 single-sided color cards per hour, it is ideal for card issuance in medium and large quantities.
Avansia is ideal for delivering:
- Corporate ID cards
- Secure access badges
- Student cards
- Payment cards
- Loyalty cards / gift cards
- National ID cards
- Driver’s licenses
A Retransfer printer designed for heavy duty card issuance activities
Retransfer technology (Reverse Transfer) maximizes print quality:
- High resolution 600 dpi: images and text are rendered perfectly and micro-text and watermarks are printed in high definition.
- Over the edge printing: this printer will guarantee that your edges print perfectly since the film fully covers the card.
- Evolis High Trust® consumables : their use provides flawless results.
Avansia is exceptionnaly fast with an output of more than 140 single-sided color cards per hour.
Thanks to the high capacity feed tray and output tray (250 cards each) – and high capacity consumables (500 prints per roll), you can print your card runs with no interruptions.
Designed to issue cards intensively, Avansia is robust and reliable. Its 3-year standard warranty and life time warranty on the print head guarantee your long-term investment. Avansia can operate in critical environments (dust, heat…) thanks to its airtight structure.
A flexible and secured printer
The Avansia Retransfer technology can print on all types of cards (PVC, PET, polycarbonate, ABS), including uneven card surfaces, such as smart contact and contactless cards.
The standard built-in card flattener delivers perfect results.
Multiple encoding options
To meet your specific needs, Avansia can be configured for all types of data encoding options: magnetic stripe, contact and contactless smart cards. These factory-configured encoding options can be combined.
Contact us for more information on the different versions available for this printer.
Avansia can be easily locked by removing the RFID electronic key. This quite simply prevents any attempt to use the printer. A mecanical key lock, available as an option, prevents access to consumables. Moreover, Avansia comes with a security slot (Kensington® type).
- Full card:
- Single side (YMCK): 25 s/card – 144 cards/hour
- Dual side (YMCKK): 37.5 s/card – 96 cards/hour
Additional encoding modules
- Available modules:
- Magnetic stripe encoder ISO 7811
- Dual contact and contacless encoder
- Encoder connectivity: internal USB hub, 1 port available
- Encoding options can be combined
- Factory ordered
- USB 2.0
- Ethernet TCP-IP 10BaseT, 100BaseT (Traffic Led)
- RFID locking key
- Support for security lock (Kensington® type)
- Centralized locking system to secure access to blank cards, ribbon and film (optional)2
- IPSec encrypted networking security
Card management and specifications
- Card feeder: 250 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Card output hopper: 250 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Card reject tray: 30 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil) 3
- Card thickness: 0.76 mm (30 mil), manual adjustment
- Card types:
- PVC cards
- Composite PVC cards
- PET-F cards
- PET-G cards
- Polycarbonate cards
- ABS cards
- Card format: ISO CR80 – ISO 7810 (53.98 x 85.60 mm – 3.370” x 2.125”)
Evolis High Trust® Ribbons
To maximize the quality and durability of printed cards, the lifespan of the print head and the overall printer reliability, use Evolis High Trust® ribbons.
- Clear and holographic: 500 prints/roll
- YMCK: 500 prints/roll
- YMCKK: 400 prints/roll
- YMCKI (for smart cards and magnetic stripes): 400 prints/roll
- YMCKH: 400 prints/roll
- YMCFK (UV ink): 400 prints/roll
- Compatible with Windows® XP SP2 32, Vista 32, W7 32/64 and W8 32/64
- Delivered with cardPresso XXS for designing and editing badges
- Internal database (unlimited records)
- Signature acquisition (compatible with Evolis Sig100 and Sig200 signature pads)
- Two-line LCD display and LED status indicator
- Printer graphical notifications: empty input hopper, empty/low level ribbon alert…
- Certifications and statement of compliance
- CE, FCC, UL, IEC
- AC90-125V, 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Min/max operating temperature: 10° / 30° C (50° / 86° F)
- Humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Min/max storage temperature: -20° / 60° C (-4° / 140° F)
- Storage humidity: 20% to 90% non-condensing
- Operating ventilation: open air
Sound (Evaluated according to the ISO 7779 Standard)
Sound pressure in assistant positions LpAm (color mode YMCK)
- When operating: 53 dB (A)
- While waiting: 45 dB (A)
- CD-ROM with printer drivers, user manuals and Quick Start
- Cleaning materials
- USB cable
- Output hopper
- Reject tray3
- Power cord
Size and weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 436 x 340 x 297 mm (17.16” x 13.38” x 11.69”)
- Weight: 20 kg (44.09 lbs)
- 3 years for printer, lifetime warranty on print head
1 Time measured from the card’s insertion detected by the sensor until the flip engine stops during ejection / 2 Option subject to approval from Evolis / 3 Delievered with printers that are upgraded with encoding options / 4 Warranty subject to observance of specific conditions and use of Evolis High Trust® ribbons.
(right click to save)
Model # Evolis AV1H0000BD