An economical complete solution and easy to use
Evolis presents the Badgy200 solution designed to help you print professional-quality color badges with perfect ease.
Badgy200 fulfills all your needs for graphic personalisation and instant card production, as single cards or in small batches.
- Single-sided printing module
- Edge-to-edge printing
- Color sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer
- 260×300 dpi printing
- 2 million colors
- 16 MB RAM
Badgy200 is ideal for producing personalised cards such as:
- Staff ID badges
- School ID cards
- Membership cards
- Loyalty cards
- Event badges
- Visitor badges
As part of our eco-design system aimed at reducing the environmental footprint of our products, Evolis:
- uses recycled materials in the manufacture of its printers and consumables whenever possible,
- designs compact and lightweight card printers to reduce CO2 emissions from transportation and packaging,
- reduces the power consumption of its printers through a very economical hibernation mode.
A complete card printing solution
Badgy provides you with a turnkey solution, for PC or Mac, consisting of a plastic card printer, the Evolis Badge Studio® card personalisation software, and a pack of consumables (color ribbon and blank plastic cards) for 100 prints.
In addition, a free card template library is available at www.badgy.com, where you can personalize the template of your choice, adding text, logos, photos, barcodes, and more.
Printing on demand
Badgy200 allows you to print your own cards instantly and completely independently.
Print your badges as you need them – as single cards or in small batches.
Badgy200 has an output of 95 color cards per hour. You can also import data from a database, adding information to your card designs in a single click, and launching a print run of your badges with one command, including variable data.
A stronger brand image
The Badgy200 printer edits personalized plastic cards, with professional-quality, edge-to-edge printing, highlighting your organization’s brand image.
Easy to use
Badgy200 is installed and used like a standard office printer. You load the cards in the feeder and retrieve them from the output hopper, both located at the front of the printer.
With the Badgy Premium Suite® software, you can easily control the plastic card printer from your computer, by receiving notifications.
Badgy print ribbons are easy to install and automatically recognized.
The Badgy200 printer is smaller than an A4 sheet of paper, which means it can fit easily into any workspace. Thanks to its light weight (just 1.7 kg) and its carrying bag (sold separately), the Badgy can easily be transported.
- Color (YMCKO): 38 s per card (95 cards/hour)
- Monochrome: 11 s per card (325 cards/hour)
- USB 2.0 (1.1 and 3.0 compatible)
- Space for Kensington® security lock
- Graphic printer notifications1: cleaning alerts, end of ribbon alert, ribbon due to end, etc.
Card management and specifications
- Feeder capacity: 25 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil) to 40 cards (0.50 mm – 20 mil)
- Output hopper capacity: 25 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil) to 40 cards (0.50 mm – 20 mil)
- Card thickness: 0.50 to 0.76 mm (20 to 30 mil), automatic gauge
- Card type: PVC cards
- Card format: ISO CR-80 – ISO 7810 (53.98 x 85.60 mm)
To maximize the quality and durability of the printed cards, the lifespan of the print head, and the overall printer reliability, use the recommended ribbons.
- Ribbon capacity:
- YMCKO (included): 100 prints/roll
- Black monochrome ribbon: 500 prints/roll Automatic detection and configuration Ribbon in a cartridge for easier handling
- Integrated ribbon saving for monochrome printing
- Supplied with Evolis Badge Studio® + for designing and printing badges
- Import data from a database
- Operating systems:
- Windows®: XP SP3 32/64, Vista 32/64, W7 32/64, W8 32/64
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- Supplied with Badgy Premium Suite® for Windows®:
- Printer management and conﬁguration tool with graphic notifications1
- 24/7 online support
- Compatible with Windows®: XP SP3 32/64, Vista 32/64, W7 32/64, W8 32/64
- Supplied with the Mac OS X driver (from 10.6)
Eco-friendly design, certifications and statement of compliance
- Prolonged standby mode and reduced electricity consumption
- CE, FCC, VCCI, BIS, CCC, KC
- Power supply unit: 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1.8 A
- Printer: 24 volts DC, 2.7 A
- Min/max operating temperature: 15° / 30° C (59° / 86° F)
- Humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
- Min/max storage temperature: -5° / +70° C (23° / 158° F)
- Storage humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
- Operating ventilation: open air
- Color ribbon (YMCKO): 100 prints
- 100 blank PVC cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Installation CD (print driver, Evolis Badge Studio® + software, and card templates)
- USB cable
- Power supply unit and cable
Size and weight
- Complete packaged solution:
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 315 x 385 x 285 mm (12.40” x 15.15” x 11.22”)
- Weight: 3.95 kg (8.71 lbs)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 147 x 200 x 276 mm (5.78” x 7.87” x 10.86”)
- Weight: 1.7 kg (3.75 lbs)
- 1-year warranty (printer and print head)
- Warranty extension available as an option
1 Depends on your version of Windows®
(right click to save)