The next-generation printer for rewritable cards
Tattoo RW is an Evolis printer for single-sided rewritable cards.
It effortlessly matches all your expectations when it comes to flexibility, affordability, sustainable development, and regular data updates.
Tattoo RW is the ultimate solution for your temporary badges and cards that require regular updates.
With Tattoo RW, your cards are updated whenever required, while a same card can be erased, revised and printed anew up to 500 times.
It is the ideal solution to revise and reprint within seconds:
- visitor’s details on an access control badge,
- transit passes,
- passes for ski and holiday resorts,
- student IDs,
- membership cards with subscription details,
- loyalty cards with the updated number of points, as well as applicable special offers.
Reprint and update data
You can deliver a new card anytime it is required!
The erase/write cycle is extremely fast and you can erase and reprint new data in a matter of seconds.
Save money and protect the environment
A cost-efficient solution
This revolutionary rewritable technology requires no ribbon, which translates into valuable savings. No need to throw away your cards each time you need an update: erase and reprint only updated data on your existing card!
Tattoo RW adheres to sustainable development. It uses rewritable cards and requires no ribbon:
Tattoo RW helps you reduce your environmental footprint.
- 300 dpi print head for premium quality printing (11.8 dots/mm)
- USB & Ethernet connections
- 16 MB RAM
- Detachable feeder with a capacity of 100 cards (0.76 mm or 30 mil)
- Detachable output hopper with a capacity of 15 cards (0.76 mm or 30 mil)
- 1-Button and 4-LED control panel
- Brilliant Blue cover
- Direct thermal printing and erasing on rewritable material
- Maximum print area: 48 mm x 76 mm (1.89″ x 2.99″)
Erasing & Printing speed
- 8 seconds (manual)
- 12 seconds (card feeder)
- Manual card insertion and delivery
- Card-feeder insertion and delivery to removable hopper
- Automated Mode: selects a card from the feeder if no card is inserted manually
- CR-80 – ISO 7810 (53.98 mm x 85.60 mm – 2.125″ x 3.37″)
Card type: Rewritable thermochromic material
- Mitsubishi Black & Blue
- Ricoh upon request
- Other material upon request and validation
- Card thickness: from 0.5 mm to 0.76 mm (20 to 30 mil)
- Windows 7, XP and Vista (32 & 64 bits)
- Windows 2003 Server and Windows 2000 drivers available upon request – depending on system configuration
- USB & Ethernet (USB cable supplied)
Printer form factor
- Without output hopper: 166 mm (6.54″) (H) x 290 mm (11.42″) (L) x 187 mm (7.36″) (W)
- With output hopper: 166 mm (6.54″) (H) x 368 mm (14.49″) (L) x 187 mm (7.36″) (W)
- 2.4 Kg (5.3 lbs)
- Power supply: 100/240 V AC, 1.8 A, 50-60 Hz
- Printer: 24 V DC, 3 A
- Min/Max operating temperature: 15°/30°C (59°/86° F)
- Humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
- Min/Max storage temperature: -5°/+70°C (23°/158° F)
- Storage humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
- Operating ventilation: free air
- 2 years (printer and print head), limited to 15,000 inserted cards*
*Subject to observance of specific conditions and use of Evolis genuine consumables
(right click to save)
Model #: Evolis TTR201BBH