Contractor Pass System
Our ‘One-Write’ printed Contractor pass and Authorisation to Work system enables you to:
- Maintain a register of authorised contractors on site for use in case of emergency or for record tracking/invoice verification.
- Issue specific and clear ID for the contractor to wear/carry whilst on site.
- Ensure that Contractors have given commitment to site induction processes, and rules and regulations whilst on site.
- Record the authorised Work Location and Type of Work to be undertaken.
- Prompt for additional Permit to Work for where activity is high hazard or potentially hazardous.
‘One-Write’ includes notifications of Health and Safety instructions and Fire Register, whilst a data protection sheet keeps visitors’ data confidential.
- 1 system includes 12 passes
- Overall Size: W 412mm x H 280mm
- Pass size folded: 103mm x 84.5mm
Minimum order quantity of 42 systems (504 passes)
How it Works:
A copy of all the Contractors’ details is made automatically onto the register underneath the pass at the time of writing by the ‘One-Write’ NCR (No Carbon Required) system.
To protect contractors identities a discretion sheet goes between the pass and the register. The pass is torn from the board and displayed in conjunction with our ID accessories.
Contractors sign out when they leave, this ensures the register can be used as a fire list in case of emergency, providing an up to date list of all contractors on site at any moment.
Don’t forget to add your writing board! View all writing boards.
Save on cost. Why not purchase the full starter kit for contractors?